Ergonomic assessments are also known as workstation assessments. They are specifically designed to ensure that an employee’s workstation is set up to minimise the risk of injury. By implementing basic ergonomic principles, many workplace injuries can be prevented.
Workstation Assessments for injured workers
If you have an injured worker who is ready to return to work, it is vital that you ensure their workstation is adjusted to minimise further discomfort. Bridge Rehabilitation’s comprehensive ergonomic assessment service provides professional, pro-active assessments for injured and non-injured workers.
- Enable workers to recover safely from an injury and prevent any aggravation of the injury
- Ensure a safe and ergonomically sound work environment for all employees
- Minimise risk of compensation claims
- Ensure home work environments are safe and ergonomically designed
All assessments conducted by Bridge Rehabilitation’s experienced occupational therapists and rehabilitation consultants. Each assessment covers:
- Equipment and workplace design
- Environmental variables such as lighting, temperature and noise
- Physical and muscular workplace demands
- Use of keyboards
If you would like more information on our ergonomic assessment services, please contact us directly.
” 8 out of 10 people who use a computer will suffer a soft tissue injury as as direct result.” – Comcare